https://i0.wp.com/productionwise.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Crop-Tracker-APSIM-SM.jpg?fit=750%2C300&ssl=1 300 750 Mick Pengilley https://productionwise.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/PWISE-LOGO-black-300x85.png Mick Pengilley2015-09-29 18:56:262017-02-01 12:54:41Version 2.8 APSIM Irrigation Scheduling Update
GrainGrowers are pleased to announce recent developments to ProductionWise.
- APSIM soil moisture added to the Crop Tracker chart
- See predicted soil moisture for the remainder of the season
- Monitor the effectiveness of irrigation events
- Schedule upcoming irrigation operations
- View your soils plant available water capacity and saturation limits
Paddock Soil Characterisation
- When mapping a paddock you can now select from the nearest 50 soils from the APSIM soils database
- Create reports on paddock observations and filter on weed, pest or disease stresses
- Paddock operation reports can now filter by actuals, recommendations and planned activity types
Site Optimization & Bug Fixes
- This release includes many minor improvements and bug fixes that our users have reported. If you come across any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via the feedback form to let us know so we can rectify them immediately.