https://productionwise.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/37.jpg 300 750 Mick Pengilley https://productionwise.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/PWISE-LOGO-black-300x85.png Mick Pengilley2015-01-29 04:35:032017-02-01 12:56:38Version 2.3 Adviser Upgrade Released
GrainGrowers are pleased to announce recent developments to ProductionWise.
Adviser Recommendation Reports
- Recommendation forms have been vastly improved to allow advisers to enter all details for each operation and input.
- Advisers can now sort the inputs for each recommended operation in the correct mixing order.
- Recommendation reports now have an improved style and tools to set a custom logo, header and footer.
- Recommendation report print & PDF now have a report summary showing total observation, operation and input requirements.
- Observations now use the complete APVMA database listing of biotic stresses including weeds, pests and diseases.
- Observations allow you to set the growth stage, density and action required for each observed biotic stress.
- Improved layout of the adviser dashboard home page.
- Select farm from the map to see the farm details page.
- Improved the farm details page to manage each farm connected to an adviser account.
- Farm details page now has links to view a growers diary, edit their farm map and create reports. If the grower is a subscriber you will have access to their decision tools including the APSIM crop simulator and Spray Planner.
- Added a new adviser connections page to manage grower connections.
- My Reports page now has a button to group multi-paddock operations together. If a report has multi-paddock operations, these can be grouped together as a single operation to reduce report length.
Site Optimisation & Bug Fixes
- This release includes many minor improvements and bug fixes that our users have reported. If you come across any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via the feedback form to let us know so we can rectify them immediately.