GrainGrowers are pleased to announce recent major developments to ProductionWise.
My Grain Re-Development
My Grain has been re-developed to enable growers to record and manage stored grain across-farm more efficiently. This includes recording and managing grain sales and contracts to provide full traceability of grain from paddock to sales.
My Grain is a unique and fully integrated ‘transaction style’ grain storage diary enabling full storage and grain management activities to be recorded. It provides the ability to track all grain sources, monitor quality and provide grain management history for grain buyers.
The changes provide:
- The current grain source availability from recently harvested paddocks and grain locations
- A current fill status for each storage location
- A full ‘transaction’ style log of all management activities for each storage location
- The ability to record the following activities for storages
- Aerate – Record aeration details
- Clean – Record all cleaning practices and products used
- Fill – Enter grain into a storage location from on-farm or off-farm source
- Inspect – Record inspections and grain monitoring details including grain quality parameters
- Pesticide – Record all fumigation activities including product and application rate
- Sell – Record grain sales and contracts from harvests or storage locations
- Transfer – Record all cross-farm grain movements
- Adjust – Zero or manually adjust the storage quantity
- The ability to record and manage grain sales and contracts for full traceability
All growers with stored grain for the current 2014 season, including pesticide and cleaning operations, will appear in the new My Grain section to allow the continuation of your grain management.
Site Optimisation & Bug Fixes
This release includes many minor improvements and bug fixes that our users have reported. If you come across any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via the feedback form to let us know so we can rectify them immediately.
In addition to the My Grain developments, the next release will include upgrades allowing grain storage reports to be generated in the My Reports section. The reports will assist self-auditing, management decisions and overall traceability of activities performed on stored grain. The improvements will also enable input reports to be generated to assess input quantities and usage across your ProductionWise account.