GrainGrowers are pleased to announce the release of its?Farm Manager?app for both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
The ProductionWise Farm Manager app has been developed as a companion app to the ProductionWise website. The app provides growers?with the ability to view historical paddock activities and?record new operations and observations. The app works seamlessly with the website so that records?entered through either system?are instantly visible on all devices connected to the same account.
The key features of the app are;
- Paddock observation, operation and input recording.
- View historical paddock growing windows and rotations.
- Locate Me feature that automatically selects the paddock you are closest to?using the devices GPS.
- Favourite operations so that the most frequently accessed operations are at the top of the list.
- Multi-paddock mode allows you to enter an operation to?a group of paddocks.
- Farm map shows your farms and paddocks as they appear on the ProductionWise website.
- Observations?now use the complete APVMA database listing of biotic stresses including weeds, pests and diseases.
- Observations allow you to set the growth stage, density and action required for each observed biotic stress.
You can download the app from either the Android or iOS app stores using the links below.