Updated: 6 November 2018
About the ProductionWise Site
There are several legal components to the Site which include:
Disclaimer ? You are the start of this section
Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice – click here to go to this section
Any other terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the site.?
Collectively, the above components are referred to as the General Conditions.
By using this website (Site) you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by the General Conditions.
- You will not use the Site if you cannot agree to abide by the General Conditions.
- The information, content and material on the Site (Site Content) is provided for information purposes only and contains opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections and forward-looking statements based on assumptions about future events that may not be correct or necessarily take place, and should not be used as a substitute for site specific measurement of weather conditions or instead of independent advice from a practising agronomist.
- You are not entitled to, and will not, rely on the Content on the Site and will make your own independent evaluation of its adequacy and accuracy.
- FluroSat Pty Ltd, ABN 95 616 198 415 (The Provider) is not responsible for any liability, losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from your use or inability to use the Site, any websites linked to it, or any information or material contained on the Site or websites linked to it, or any commercial or other decision you or any other person makes (or refrains from making) that relies on Content on the Site.
- The liability of The Provider to you is several and not joint and several.
- The Provider reserves the right at any time and without notice to change the source from which raw data for the Site is acquired, the techniques used to process, analyse and generate forecasts from this data, the functionality and outputs of the Site and the General Conditions under which the Site is made available.
Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice, and;
Any other terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the site.
The ProductionWise website which includes but is not limited to the information, features, functions, intellectual property, data, graphs, graphics available on the website www.productionwise.com.au and in the definitions of Site Content, Site Data, Property Information, Site Access and General Conditions below.
Visual content and data that is presented on the Site and included in the definition of Site in the General Conditions.
FluroSat Pty Ltd, ABN 95 616 198 415. Suite 145, National Innovation Centre 4 Cornwallis Street Eveleigh NSW 2015.
The features, functions and capabilities of the Site.
A fully revocable and temporary right to access the features, functions and capabilities of the Site which have been to granted by The Provider to Approved Users who satisfy the terms of the General Conditions.
Individuals, businesses and authorised representatives of businesses to whom The Provider has granted Site Access.
The Provider as defined by these General Conditions
Information entered by Approved Users onto the Site which includes: farm map boundaries, property location details, personal and farm business details, farm operation plans, farm benchmarking information, farm weather forecasts, records of applications of chemicals, fertilisers and observations of pests, diseases and crop health.
The individual period of time that The Provider grants Approved Users of the Site with Site Access. For the avoidance of doubt, one Access Term equals one calendar month.
The fees, costs and other financial charges that apply to the purchase of Access Terms and Feature Add-ons.
Data, graphics, photos and any other information that is entered, ingested, inputted, analysed, presented, exported and/or shared either into, within, on, to or from the Site using computer software coding, mathematical algorithm, data analysis models and other software processing techniques.
Personal Information means the definition given to it by the Privacy Act Cth 1988. At the time of writing these General Conditions Personal Information was defined as:
Information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
(a) whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
(b) whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.