By using this website (“Site”) you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by the General Conditions.
- You will not use the Site if you cannot agree to abide by the General Conditions.
- The information, content and material on the Site (“Content”) is provided for information purposes only and contains opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections and forward looking statements based on assumptions about future events that may not be correct or necessarily take place, and should not be used as a substitute for site specific measurement of weather conditions or instead of independent advice from a practising agronomist.
- You are not entitled to, and will not, rely on the Content on the Site and will make your own independent evaluation of its adequacy and accuracy.
- Grain Growers Limited, ABN 25 000 245 269 (the “Provider”) is not responsible for any liability, losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from your use or inability to use the Site, any websites linked to it, or any information or material contained on the Site or websites linked to it, or any commercial or other decision you or any other person makes (or refrains from making) that relies on Content on the Site.
- The liability of the Provider to you is several and not joint and several.
- The Provider reserves the right at any time and without notice to change the source from which raw data for the Site is acquired, the techniques used to process, analyse and generate forecasts from this data, the functionality and outputs of the Site and the General Conditions under which the Site is made available.