FluroSat takes the management and protection of information in FluroSat that can be used to identify you (Personal Information) and any other information very seriously.
As part of our focus on this important area, FluroSat executes its ProductionWise data use and management obligations according to?9 guiding Data Use Principles and these are set out below.
- We will be open, transparent and responsive about how we handle your Personal Information.
FluroSat will tell you:
- What types of Personal Information is collected from you and why we collect it.
- Who FluroSat shares your Personal Information with. (This will only ever happen if you give us your permission or if a government agency compels us to do this.)
- How we deal with questions, queries and complaints about the use of Personal Information.
- What steps we take to comply with the Australian Privacy Act and Australian Privacy Principles.
- We don?t sell your Personal Information to third parties.
FluroSat does not sell, licence or seek other commercial gains from your Personal Information in any form (i.e in individual, aggregated or other data set formats). By law, any changes to policies relating to this principle can only occur and will only ever occur with your prior input and consent.
- Growers can remain anonymous when using ProductionWise.
Our registration system allows Growers to use an alias when setting up a ProductionWise account. Unless a government agency compels us to identify you (e.g on a compliant tax invoice), FluroSat does not require Growers to identify themselves.
- We will only collect Personal Information from you that we need.
- We will let you know when we collect Personal Information from you.
- We will not contact you to market products or services unless you want to hear from us.
- We will give you the opportunity to access, delete, amend or correct your Personal Information.
- We will use our own methods to identify and manage your ProductionWise account in our system. We don?t use Government numbering systems to do this.
- We will do our absolute best to keep your Personal Information safe and secure.
More detail about the use and management of ProductionWise data and information can be found in the following documents:
How to set up a ProductionWise Grower or Adviser Account – click here.
ProductionWise Disclaimer – click here to see this Disclaimer.
ProductionWise Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice – click here to see this Notice.
How to contact the ProductionWise team ? click here for our contact details.